December 19, 2009 - 10:40 GMT
Leica releases firmware update version 2.2 for the D-LUX 4 digital camera. This major update offers the following improvements:
1. Improved auto white balance
2. Auto Focus speed-up
3. Aspect ratio of 1:1 added
4. A white balance bracket function has been added
5. [HIGH DYNAMIC] added to scene mode
6. [LENS RESUME] added to the [SETUP] menu.
7. [MENU RESUME] added to the [SETUP] menu.
8. The exposure compensation and the auto bracket compensation can now be set up to ±3EV...More