Ricoh releases GR DIGITAL III function-enhancing firmware
Ricoh releases the 3rd firmware update for the GR Digital III, offering these improvements:
• Shoot black and white photos with higher than normal contrast.
• Change the magnification ratio for the screen display to 4:1
• Shoot photos with colors that resemble the film photo technique of "cross processing".
• You can delete My Settings registered for the mode dial and My Setting Box
• Addition of "key custom setting initialization" function