Nikon officially announces long-awaited D3X digital SLR
Following several leaked and "accidental" announcements, Nikon today unveils the long-awaited D3X digital SLR. This professional camera features an FX-format (35.9 x 24.0 mm) CMOS sensor and much more:
• 24.5 million effective pixels
• Continuous shooting of up to 5 fps (in FX format)
• Continuous shooting of up to 7 fps (in DX format)
• Wide ISO sensitivity of 100 to 1600 setting
• Two Live View modes - Handheld and Tripod
• High-density 51-point AF system...