Canon releases EOS 5D Mk II firmware version 2.08
Canon releases firmware update ver. 2.0.8 for the EOS 5D Mk II. This firmware incorporates these improvements and fixes:
1. Movies are not taken at the mode registered in settings
2. Shutter will not release when pressing the shutter button and auto power off is on
3. Over-exposure occurs when shooting a Live View
4. Settings of the Speedlite transmitter ST-E2 revert to the default when powering off camera and Speedlite
5. Macro Ring Lite and slave flash do not sync while shooting wirelessly...