Sony releases firmware version 4 for the A700 digital SLR
Sony releases firmware update version 4 for the A700 digital SLR camera. This firmware update improves the following issues:
• The choice to select auto exposure bracketing with 3 shots in 2 EV steps has been added
• Added choice to turn [Off] the High ISO NR feature
• Improvement of the image quality in high ISO setting
• Performance improvement of the auto white balance and the D-Range Optimizer
• Improvement of reliability for communication between camera body and vertical grip...