Firmware update version 2.0 for the Nikon D70 digital SLR
Following Nikon's advance last month, firmware version 2.0 is now released. Issues addressed:
- Improved 5 area AF system
- Changes to menu displays
- Default clock is 2005.01.01
- PictBridge page-size can be set from the camera
- The number of exposures remaining is calculated based on the size of compressed RAW file).
- Maximum number of exposures displayed when a 256-MB CompactFlash memory card is used
- Fixed computer and camera communication...