Firmware version 1.110 for the Leica M8 digital camera
Leica releases firmware version 1.110 for the M8 digital camera. The new firmware offers the following improvements:
• 6 Bit lens codes for Summarit-M lenses 35, 50, 75 and 90 mm
• Time shortened between pre-flash and main flash in M-TTL mode with flashes LEICA SF24 D and SCA compatible flashguns
• Function of central setting wheel on the back improved (unintentional scrolling of the menu now prevented)
• Display of the battery capacity has been improved
• Change in the French menu text...