Here are a few guidelines we would like you to follow if you want to start a new thread or take part in a discussion, if you feel you have anything interesting to say on (digital) photography related matters or about this website.
- Should you be dissatisfied with a product or manufacturer's service, we would urge you to first contact your supplier or manufacturer directly by using the contact option in our camera section before sharing your views in these forums.
- Do not use our forums to violate any laws or discuss illegal activities. Don't post copyrighted material such as licences, registration information, software keys or cracks to allow unlawful access to hard or software, networks or other systems.
- Refrain from using offensive or abusive language or generally behave in a hateful manner. Respect other people's privacy and do not post any other person's personal identifying information such as their name or e-mail address.
- Messages that insult others or taste like Spam (i.e. not having to do with the topic, and/or commercial plugs for other web sites or businesses), will be removed.
- A forum is a great place to share your opinions with others and a great resource for ideas or information. Do remember however, that when you send messages, you are in fact taking up other people's time. So it's your responsibility to ensure the time they spend reading your post is not wasted. A good idea for getting a feel for the discussion is to first read recent postings before posting anything of your own.