Canon releases EOS 7D firmware version 1.2.5
Canon releases firmware version 1.2.5 for the EOS 7D digital SLR camera that offers the following improvements and fixes:
• Movie files could not be opened with some specific CF cards
• Err 02 appears when shooting still images with specific CF cards.
• Problems with high-capacity (32 GB +) CF cards.
• Improves writing / reading speed for UDMA 7 cards.
• Custom Function C.Fn 4 -1 set to assign IS start would not work for lenses without AF stop
• Corrects some mistakes in menu screens...