Apple announces Aperture update version 1.5.6
Apple announces Aperture update version 1.5.6 which addresses some performance and stability issues and provides compatibility with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard. The specific issues addressed are:
• some minor compatibility issues with iPhoto 7.1
• issues with metadata and sort order in iLife Media
• improves reliability of Import Session based queries
• addresses reliability when recovering from a Vault
The update is recommended for all Aperture users...
Changes in Aperture 1.5.6
The Aperture 1.5.6 Update addresses issues related to performance, improves overall stability, and supports compatibility with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard. Other specific issues addressed in this release include:
• Resolves some minor compatibility issues with iPhoto 7.1, which organizes images by Event rather than Roll.
• Addresses issues related to metadata and sort order when sharing previews with iLife Media Browser.
• Improves reliability of queries based on Import Session.
• Addresses reliability when recovering an Aperture Library from a Vault.
• This update is recommended for all Aperture users.
Additional Information: Goto the Apple Aperture download page
October 27, 2007