January 26, 2011 - 11:55 GMT
Nikon releases the first firmware update for the D3100 digital SLR cameras that offers several fixes and improvements:
• The occurrence of a magenta tint at the image was reduced.
• Improper display of images captured in live view mode
• Llive view with AF-area mode the focus point slipped
• Images dates based on edit rather than capture date
• Erroneous error message displayed when live view
• The operation of Noise reduction in the shooting menu has been adpated...More