August 6, 2010 - 07.30 GMT
Ricoh releases new firmware for the CX1, CX2 and CX3 cameras.
CX1 firmware version 1.25 fixes:
• Printing images with some PictBridge printer may fail
• The camera may not correct distortion in certain scenes.
CX2 firmware version 1.15 fixes these same problems
CX3 firmware version 1.11 fixes:
• Improved accuracy of flash adjustment in some cases
• Image(s) captured in auto bracket may be blurred.
• The camera may not correct distortion properly in certain scenes...More