January 20, 2009 - 08:30 GMT
Canon releases firmware update version 1.1.1 for the EOS-40D digital SLR camera. This latest update incorporates following improvements and fixes:
• Fixes a rare problem that causes a low battery indication
• Fixes a problem causing a Self Cleaning Sensor error
• Fixes a malfunction with the direct printing function
• Modifies the brightness of the AF-assist beam when using an external Speedlite flash unit.
• Enables an external flash on the synchro terminal to fire when the built-in flash is popped up...More