by Peter K. Burian, Robert Caputo
A comprehensive guide to field photography from respected experts offers advice to both beginners and professionals alike on how to create striking and original works, including step-by-step instructions on composition, facts on the latest equipment, secret techniques, and much more.
Amongst others it covers:
- Making photographs of people,
landscapes, and wildlife.
- How-to tips from ten of National
Geographic's top photographers.
- Cameras, lenses, and maintenance
- Using existing light and flash
- Tips on effective composition
- Computers and photography
- Travel tips and gear